Real Estate Investing for Dummies
Author(s): Eric Tyson; Robert S. Griswold
Make real estate part of your investing strategy
Do you want to get involved in real estate investing, but aren't quite sure where to start? This is your go-to resource for making sense of the subject. Written by industry experts Eric Tyson and Robert Griswold, this new edition of Real Estate Investing For Dummies offers timely, proven, practical, and actionable advice to overcome the challenges of the market and keep yourself one step ahead of the competition.
With the help of this straightforward and time-tested information, you'll get the know-how to wisely and confidently make smart, sound, and informed real estate investing decisions that will reap big rewards. Highlights include:
- The Tax Reform and Jobs Act bill that took effect in 2018
- The best types of investment properties for different types of investors
- NNN (triple nets) investments and REITs/TICs
- Tech applications to support property management operations and accounting
A step-by-step primer for preparing to buy, identifying the property, due diligence, closing the transaction, leasing the property and ongoing operations and property management.
There's no time like the present to jump into the real estate market--as first-time investors or experienced investors who want to brush up on the changes that have occurred in the market.
- : 9781119601760
- : John Wiley & Sons, Incorporated
- : For Dummies
- : 0.666
- : October 2019
- : 2.54 Centimeters X 18.54 Centimeters X 22.86 Centimeters
- : books
- : Eric Tyson; Robert S. Griswold
- : Paperback
- : English
- : 332.6/324/0973
- : 464